November 8, 2014: Kiosk Version 3.11 released
- Added repository directory to hold all files loaded via USB drive for local classes.
- Added silent copy process to gather those audio files for local classes repository
- Added capability through advanced menu to copy files from local classes repository to a class’s current master file area.
- Added utility to facilitate bulk update multiple student mp3 player devices of the “class”.
- Enabled functionality for quick combined creation of new classes and the “export” of those classes to USB drives. This is to aid program administrators who need to set up classes for teachers.
- Added Macintosh-specific code to enable Linux-like messaging when scrolling large files. This has been implemented for the review of the GNU General Public License text both at installation/update and from the Advanced Administration menu. Mac users will now have the same “hints” available as other users.